2023 was paved with multiple milestones for the INCIT-EV Project. Our partners strived everyday to fulfill INCIT-EV’s mission: boosting the adoption of electric mobility in Europe through the development of user-centric innovations.
- The two INCIT-EV demosites located in Zaragoza were inaugurated in February. They aim at advancing wireless charging and bidirectional charging technologies.
- In September, the SCALE Project and EV4EU joined the Synergy Club. The Club aims at sharing results and increasing synergies between projects that focus on similar themes. Projects’ partners also draft common recommendations to help policy makers and stakeholders make the best decisions about electric mobility.
- In October, INCIT-EV’s third Steering Committee happened in Tallinn, in Enefit’s headquarters. This SC was an opportunity to a view of the progress of the project: vision of the demonstrators and deliverables completed as well as the schedule of the last deliverables. The preparation of the final event which will take place in June at Versailles Satory was also discussed.
- The construction of the INCIT-EV demosite in Turin began in November. It should be up and running in a few weeks.
- In November, CIRCE’s teams also performed a ground-breaking V2V test. They managed to entirely charge a Renault Zoé thanks to a Nissan e-NV200 that served as a donor vehicle, without using power from the grid
Over the year, INCIT-EV partners also submitted 16 deliverables. They cover a range of themes, from cost-benefit analysis from administration point of view to demand scenarios for the different the different use cases.